I'm a 45-ish year old living and working in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
This is a personal blog and you'll find primarily tech-related posts, rants about beer and bbq and probably some music (audiophile) stuff too.
Therefore © Jeremy Foster.
Some interesting things about me:
- I'm from Vancouver Island on the west coast of Canada in a city called Victoria
- I currently reside in Calgary, Alberta and have been here since 2006
- I've been playing drums since I was 13 years old and still play now
- I've been a part of CAMRA (Campaign for Real Ale) beer clubs since I was 17 and helped start and run Alberta's First CAMRA society in 2017
- I'm run a professional bbq team called Holy Fire BBQ
- I work as a DevOps Engineer for Symend and love making things go (more on Link Tin)
- I have 2 amazing children and an amazing wife to keep me grounded!
- I'm old-school in that
- I light my bbq(s) with a match,
- shave with a safety blade,
- use a stove-top coffee percolator and
- VIM is the best editor there is
- Han shot first